Thursday, August 2, 2012

Scotland Yard


So this is my very first outfit post! I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now since I began selling vintage clothes on etsy and following other fashion blogs. I love mixing vintage clothes with new things I find. I start my second year of college at the end of the month so I wanted to find a leather satchel online that I could match with my 1940s and 50s day dresses as well as my winter coats, though it never gets very cold here in Florida :(. I ended up going to target and finding this plaid backpack that I could not leave behind. I think it will look great with most of my outfits. It reminded me of a Scottish kilt so I matched it with my Scottie dog socks and brogues. This is a dress that I can make a ton of different looks with, so you will surely be seeing it again! My friend made a video post of my outfit on Youtube. (Please excuse my nervousness, I didn't realize I was so bad at speaking on a mic!) You can check it out at http://www.youtube.com/kittykatVTG




Dress: Ross
 Belt: Thrifted 
Backpack: Target 
Shoes: Target
Socks: Etsy
Sunglasses: Ebay
Headband: Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your dress,I've been wanting to get one for myself but haven't found one yet. I'd love you follow you,but I can't find the follow button(I know,I'm so dumb :p).Could you send me a link,please??
    http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! Well I'm actually not sure where the follow button would be :( I've just been going on the blogger page and clicking add and typing in the url. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete