Friday, August 24, 2012

cat dress and knee highs

So this is my cat dress from modcloth that I loved at first sight and bought immediately. After I got it and wore it I received a lot of compliments... everyone loved my "adorable COW print dress" Yeah, everyone thought my cats were cows. I still love this dress though, because I love anything with a crazy print and peter pan collar. I also love knee high socks and I thought everyone else did too, but my mom hates them. She also hates saddle shoes and light blue cats eye glasses (which all sound amazing to me!) because she had to wear them as a kid. I think she was pretty lucky.
So today my favorite shoes died. RIP black suede t- strap flats! My sister borrowed you without asking and ran you through the mud and left you in the car to rot. You never got to see these wonderful shoes but they were the shoes of my dreams. I am very upset! But I ordered two pairs of similar ones, not as cute but they will have to do.
Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Vintage
Socks: Target
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute in this.the dress is so
    darling.I love cats. the white knee socks are
    adorable with those shoes.I would think your mom
    would have loved this on you

    ReplyDelete