Sunday, August 5, 2012

Indian summer


Hi everyone! Today was sort of a lazy Sunday. I sat around with my boyfriend and watched movies and documentaries. We are watching one now about the history of pinball. I found out that pinball was actually banned during the depression! It's pretty cool since we went last weekend to a pinball tournament and I played for the first time. I really liked it! 
This dress is so comfy for a hot summer day. I love dresses with cut outs like this one. 
I decided to wear my mocassins today because I haven't given them love for quite a while. I love Native American as you may have noticed with my turquoise jewelry. 
You also may have noticed my new hair accessory...It's a fox! If you want to get one yourself the link is below. Sea of Bees has so many unique and precious accessories. I wish I could have them all! I love forest animals so much haha. Well I'm gonna go finish this documentary so goodnight. xoxo, Amber.
 Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
 Minnetonka Mocassins: Etsy
Fox hair pin: Sea of bees



Photo Credit: youtube.com/Ohaidelaney 

No comments:

Post a Comment