Saturday, August 4, 2012

Red, white, and blues





Today my boyfriend suggested that we explore the abandoned Sonic restaurant near us. I decided to go with a retro country look for the excursion. I had been searching for high waisted shorts for years and could never find the right fit or the right price. I finally found these at Papaya for 20 bucks and had to have them. Shorts are a must for the Florida summer so I am happy to own these. In other news, I plan to drive down to Tampa in the next few days for some much needed thrifting. This will be my first long trip with my new mustang, I can't wait! I am also debating on trying some long bettie bangs. If anyone would like a say on this please feel free to leave a comment! Thanks for reading. xoxo

Photo Credit: youtube.com/Ohaidelaney

Shirt: Vintage
High waisted shorts: Papaya
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Ebay
Sunglasses and Glasses: Ebay
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment