Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Night moves


 Please excuse the quality of the pictures. It was storming all day and we couldn't get pictures until after dark. I wanted to wear some rainy day clothes but I just love dressing in inappropriate wear for the weather. When its cold I like to wear short dresses, and when its hot I long to wear tights and a sweater. I'm never prepared for these weather situations.

This is probably my favorite dress, although I say that about most of my dresses. I love gingham print so much. I always have to stop myself from buying dresses that look like this one. I found it when I was in Ann Arbor Michigan last summer. It was in a strange consignment shop where most of the clothes were not my taste. I'm so glad I rescued it! I definitely need a petticoat for this one to really make me look like a crazy girl. I also got these shoes last summer while traveling. They were in a consignment shop in Oklahoma. I found this beautiful pearl hat from the 1950s along with some rabbit fur hats at an estate sale. I will be wearing the other ones when it gets cool outside.
(That's not a stain by the way, I got too close to the wet plants.)

 I got a lot of smiles from people today while wearing this outfit. I think people like to see others dress up even if they don't feel comfortable enough to do it themselves. In other news, tomorrow is our next youtube video premiere! I hope you will check it out and subscribe! Well I have to get back to watching the twilight zone. Is it weird that I find Rod Serling attractive? My grandma went to high school with him! Okay, I'm rambling now... Goodnight! xoxo, Amber
Dress: Vintage
Hat: Estate Sale
Belt: H&M
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Photo Credit: youtube.com/ohaidelaney

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    The most popular among young sophisticates is the little black dress.

    Night Moves Dresses

    ReplyDelete