Friday, August 3, 2012

Beret and blooms


It was a dark and stormy day...
The sky looked apocalyptic this morning and my poor cats were so scared. My cat named Eagle was shaking with fright so I had to play him some music to calm him down. Poor baby. 
I decided to lighten my mood with my favorite floral dress. I love the fit of this dress, it's just so flattering with the slightly dropped waist. The skirt flows out at just the right spot! I love adding vintage items to my new outfits. I found this beret in my mother's closet a while ago and she let me keep it. I have an ever growing collection of unique vintage hats. Perhaps i'll share them with you guys at some point. Thanks for reading! xoxo

Photo credit: youtube.com/Ohaidelaney

Dress: Dahlia fashion
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: thrifted
Beret: Vintage
Boots: payless

1 comment:

  1. lovely outfit :) BTW I nominated you to The Versatile Blogger Award http://www.styleiseternal.net/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete