Monday, August 20, 2012

1940s dress and gloves

Well I cut my bangs! They aren't exactly bettie bangs but they are shorter and look better with vintage hair styles (If I can figure a vintage hairstyle out!) I'm sorry for my absence...I'm getting ready to start a new semester at college on Monday and I'm kind of stressing about it. I've also been completely engrossed in the book "Valley of the Dolls" It is just so good. 
I got this dress on etsy and it has been getting terribly worn with each wear. I think its about time to retire it :( It has rips in places I can't fix because my skill as a seamstress is little to none.
I won my ebay bidding war for the vintage gloves! I'm so happy with them. I will probably be selling half of them so if anyone wants some I'll be putting the links up soon. Xoxo, Amber.

Dress, Gloves, Purse: Vintage
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment