Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cats for shoes

I'm very disappointed with the weather today. It looked like a perfect day to make a video so I woke up, got ready and headed over to my boyfriend's house to get started. We planned out a super awesome location and just as we decided to leave, the sky turned black. We had to hurry up and get outfit photos! It ended up storming heavily for several hours so we were confined to the house. Such a bummer. But tomorrow we are going to do the video and it will be even more spectacular than originally planned because we have a video editing program! I don't know anything about photography or filming but I heard that it is a good program.

Moving on to my outfit...This dress is one I had been lusting over on Modcloth. It was too expensive for this thrifty girl so I waited patiently and when it went on sale I snatched it up. That's always the story with Modcloth. I see beautiful dresses and I wait for them. I usually pair this dress with winter wear but as it's still +90 degrees outside, I decided to break it out early. Speaking of winter wear, I am in the middle of a fierce bidding war on Ebay for a lot of 1940s gloves. I just wanted to express my anger when I am outbid! Those other folks are lucky that Ebay was smart enough to block usernames because you can bet I would harass that other bidder to no end. I have already pictured the outfits I would make with these gloves so I cannot lose them now. End of crazy rant.
Oh, my shoes, my shoes! They are the cutest pair of shoes in all the land! I adore those precious kitty faces. Just ask anyone who knows about my shopping habits and they will tell you that if there's a cat on it I will buy it. I can't resist, It's madness really. I found them on etsy on a cute little shop called Em and Sprout. They are very comfy too, not that it matters to me because I always put fashion first. They also have shoes that are foxes, which are another one of my favorite animals, so I may just have to purchase those too.
So I hope you will tune in to my video tomorrow. We will be doing it rain or shine since I have a lovely umbrella. Have a good night! xoxo, Amber
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Em and Sprout
Flower: H&M
Cardigan: Forever 21

Photo Credit: Youtube.com/ohaidelaney

No comments:

Post a Comment