Monday, August 6, 2012

Rosey Posey


Today was quite uneventful, although I'm excited to be caught up on True Blood!
I love this half shirt and it was so cheap. I was looking up estate sales on craigslist and I found a vintage store going out of business so of course I had to check it out!
It looked like heaven in there...so many cool knick knacks.
 I wanted a tv from the 1950s but sadly I had no room.
I did find this awesome shirt (I love the flower!) and a purse from the 40s for 20 bucks together.
 It was a great day.
I hope everyone had a good start of the week! xoxo, Amber

Shirt: Vintage
Belt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
 Photo Credit: youtube.com/ohaidelaney

1 comment:

  1. You have that pin up thing going on!!

    www.onegirlsempire.com

    ReplyDelete