Friday, August 10, 2012

Bleu Berry

 These photos are obviously terrible quality and that's because I had to take them from my phone. I lost my photographer for today so I had to make due. These pictures don't do the gorgeous dress any justice at all. It has tiny white polka dots and a sweetheart neckline. It is just perfect and makes me feel like a princess!
I got it from a shop that was going out of business. Unfortunately, the name of it has slipped my mind, but it's out of business so I guess it's not too important.
 Today I went to the flea market and I usually have a lot of luck finding things there but today was not my day. Last time I found two robin's egg blue Samsonite suitcases. I just love vintage Samsonite. After that, I went to Goodwill and found a very ugly dress to transform into my costume for next weekend. I'm going to Star Wars Celebration in Orlando and I'm going to be Princess Leia on Endor. Yes, I'm kind of a nerd, But not a super nerd. I just really love Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings. I also love cats, vintage clothes, and Gone with the Wind. Those are most of my obsessions, so there ya go!
  Well I'm gonna try to get rid of this migraine. If any of you have natural remedies for migraines please let me know. Xoxo, Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment