Saturday, June 1, 2013

A hair scarf and high waisted shorts

 Today was super rainy so please excuse the background for these pictures...Dakota's room. (yes, that is a shrine to Ted Nugent on the wall). My baby Remy wanted to be in the pictures at first, but soon got distracted by his stuffed bunny toy. Today I went to Pin Up Parlor in Deland and picked up two amazing dresses, one in cherry print and one in leopard print! The owner and her mother are super sweet and I will definitely be going back for a Trophy Queen bag.
 We spent the rest of the day getting the shop all packed up for the indie festival tomorrow, so I chose a casual outfit to work in. Hair scarfs are very hard to tie, so excuse the disheveled look! I'm so excited for tomorrow and I'm praying it does not rain! If you're in the area, come visit me tomorrow from 12-7 in downtown Deland, Artisan Alley. Xoxo, Amber
Hair Scarf: Vintage from Pat
Shirt: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Shorts: Papaya
Shoes: Cosmopolitan from JCpenney

No comments:

Post a Comment