Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One tired kat

 Today, I worked at the extended day program, substituting for the 5th graders. It's getting pretty exhausting since its so close to the end of the school year. The kids are so hyper! I just got home from the gym where I worked my tired butt off! Now here I am lazing in a hair scarf and nighty courtesy of Ms. Pat! I should have a new outfit post tomorrow, a casual one, because I don't feel like curling my hair :(. Also, I ordered this lovely dress today! I can't wait to wear it.
For anyone in the central Florida area, I will be at the Deland indie festival on Sunday from 12-7 selling clothes and accessories from kittykatvintage. Stop by and mention the blog and I will give you a good deal! Anything not sold after Sunday will be put on etsy. xoxo, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment