Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hats galore

 I posted yesterday about the woman (Pat) I met at the thrift store. She offered to give me some vintage hats and such that she had and I very happily obliged. Today, Dakota and I went over there and she gave us so many amazing things! This is seriously like the lottery for me. I am so so grateful that there are still kind and generous people out there like Pat. She opened up her home to us and donated the most beautiful hats, hair scarves, gloves, robes, coats, and other wonderful things. I will definitely use and love all of these things. Here are some pictures of me modeling the lovely hats.


 Below-a beautiful vintage peach angora wrap that belonged to her mother. I absolutely adore it!
 Look at those amazing towels! and the bobby pins!!! The pearl glasses case is gorgeous. More pictures to come and thank you so much Pat! I aspire to be more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment