Monday, June 3, 2013

Cherry on top

 Here is one of my new dresses from Pin up parlor in Deland! Its just the cutest shop filled with the most amazing clothes and accessories. This dress is from sourpuss clothing and it fits so well. Please excuse my frizzball hair, the weather is atrocious in Florida right now. 90 degrees and humidity!
 Don't you love the cherries? I paired the dress with my red wedges to bring out the cherries.
 Baby Rem wanted to be a part of the fun! Look at that smile!
Dress: Sourpuss clothing from Pin up Parlor
Shoes: Target

 Today, we went thrifting and barely found anything. Better luck next time. I had sooo much fun at the Indie market on Sunday. I met so many amazing people doing what they love. I will be posting about it with some pictures tomorrow. I traded some clothes from the shop for some other cute dresses. So excited to share!
Xoxo, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment