Sunday, July 28, 2013

Michigan trip part 1

 We had to take a last minute trip to Michigan under very sad circumstances. My Uncle passed away who was like a father to me. The funeral was beautiful and the family came together to make a terrible time bearable. My Aunt is a wonderful photographer, so I asked her to take some outfit photos so I could show you guys her lovely backyard.
 My Uncle loved to dress up, so I honored him by bringing along the very best of my wardrobe.
 Details: H&M socks look amazing with my favorite thrifted shoes.
 Close up and my Aunt's luscious garden!
 My dress was purchased on Ebay. I paired it with a thrifted patent leather belt, sweater, and hair scarf
Charley, my Aunt's King Charles Spaniel, was the star of the show. He's a sweet pea! I was glad that the trip went well, but I am happy to be home with my puppy and kitties. More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment